In the event a customer raises any concern with their Clutch Industries product , it’s our collective goal to get vehicle on road (VOR) as soon as possible. Therefore, our first priority is to ensure the customer has a copy of the Clutch Industries “Troubleshooting checklist”, and they have worked through it as appropriate. If desired, Clutch Industries can walk through this checklist directly with the customer. Please involve the Clutch Industries Tech Support team as soon as possible to assist in the troubleshooting process either by calling the CI Support Line, or emailing us – see below.
Below is the Troubleshooting Checklist for all technical enquiries.
1. Verify complaint (If fitment / product related – skip this step)
2. Validate product suitability
3. Review documentation
4. Review Clutch Industries training material
5. Contact Clutch Industries Technical Support
6. Confirm concern rectified